MAVTech s.r.l. has been creating breakthrough products and custom engineering systems for more than 10 years. Today, we're as recognized for our enthusiastic approach as we are for the resulting successes. MAVTech s.r.l. works collaboratively with the clients to create business success through innovative design, engineering and manufacturing. The use of 3D printing techniques in the construction of our aircraft has allowed us to offer a highly customized product at a very attractive price.
We can support our customers in the following areas:
- Developing and testing novel ‘drone’ configurations (fixed and rotary wing RPAS)
- Assessing procedures for RPAS in critical operations (incl. management and support of flight test activities)
- CAD design
- Aerodynamics, performance analysis and flight simulation
- Payload integration
- Testing and evaluating high-resolution imaging systems
- Evaluating data acquisition and control systems for real-time applications
- Testing real-time telemetry systems for payload control and data transfer
- Autopilot configuration and firmware development
- Design and installation of flight termination systems (parachutes and decelerators).
Our company feature Dassault Solidworks software for CAD designing of our projects.
Solidworks is one of the most widely used softare in the modern design field for managing the most complex and innovative projects.
The latest versions of Solidworks include all the most important tools used in the realization process of the product, from the preliminary design, to the study of the assembly to the verification of interference, resistance and final production.
MAVTech has joined a collaboration with Nuovamacut Automazione SpA for the supply of services and support to the use of the software Dassault Solidworks.